Cuplock Scaffolding & Support System
- Constitute Standard, Ledger, Brace, Base Jack
- Pin U Pin
- Prop Head U Head, Angle Support, Rolled Head, Standard Head, Beam Bottom
- Technique Forged, ERW
- Product Type Cuplock System
- Material Composite, Steel
- Components Tubes, Couplers
- Supply Ability : 700 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 300 INR/Piece
- Tubes, Couplers
- Forged, ERW
- Composite, Steel
- Exhibition Setups, Interior Refurbishing, Construction, Structure Pipe
- U Head, Angle Support, Rolled Head, Standard Head, Beam Bottom
- Cuplock System
- Standard, Ledger, Brace, Base Jack
- U Pin
- Electric Galvanized, Hot Dip Galvanized, Powder Coating
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 700 Piece Per Day
- 3-5 Days
- All India, South India, Central India, North India, East India, West India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
Benefits of Cuplock System
- Strapping Construction
- Harmless scaffolding system
- Elementary to assemble
- Uncomplicated to erect
- Time saving instrumentality
A 1. Verticals / Standards
- Pipes 40 NB (OD 48.3 mm) ERW Mild Steel Medium and Heavy Class
- Material adapts IS-1161 -1998 OR IS -1239 Part I
- The connection points are fixed at all 500 mm vertical intervals of Standardized Vertical members.
- Top Cups are factory-made with Malleable Cast Iron.
- Bottom cups are made up with M.S. Forging
- Endings are supplied in perpendicular member with 150 mm long plugs for continuing connections.
- Verticals are accessible with standard sizes.
- Pipes 40 NB (OD 48.3 mm) ERW Mild Street Light and Medium Class
- Material in compliance with IS-1161 -1998 OR IS -1239 part I
- Ledger blades are made with M.S. Forging
- Horizontals are accessible in the standardized sizes.
- The main feature of MSF, is the unique technique of connecting horizontal to verticals in one individual activity without the usage of nuts, wedges or bolts. The locking devices are made up by two cups, a fixed lower cup that is welded to perpendiculars and a sliding upper cup is touched down and turned by hammer blow to provide a positive as well as rigid connection.
Advantages of Cuplock System :
Quick to assemble, strong, time saving in erection, simple to erect, completely systematized, can do away with tube and loose adjustments, Certainty from in-depth technical assistance.
Cup-Lock verticals are given in seven elementary sizes with cup concerts welded at 500mm or 1000mm distances. The confined mobile top cups are ductile casting that stick out rough site handling, whilst the set bottom cups are pressed from high quality steel. The Cuplock Upright made out of 48.3mm OD (40m NB) M.S Block pipe ERW 'Med' ISI Noticeable with Ductile C.I. Top Cup and counterfeit Bottom Cup @1000.
The Cup-Lock system employs a cautiously designated ambit of sizes to meet the many-sided demands of grids in unspecific assistance of form-work. Numerous of these can also be utilized for accessing structure. Each is included with forged Blade endings with the minimal projection to defy site damage. Cuplock Horizontal made with 48.3mm OD (40m NB) M.S Block pipe ERW 'Med' come with Ledger Blades, which are welded at both endings.
Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part
Hot Dipped Galvanized
SS, Cast Iron